1. Business Loan Requirements
500 Credit Score or Above
Minimum 6 Months in Business
$100K+ in Annual Revenue
2. What can I use a Business Loan for?
Potential uses include:
You can use an SBA loan to cover many business projects and needs.
- Business real estate. A term loan to purchase or refinance owner/user commercial real estate.
- Construction loans. Loans for ground up construction and/or leasehold improvements of commercial real estate.
- Business acquisition or partner buy-outs. A term loan for the purpose of purchasing an existing business or buying out a principal owner (must result in 100% ownership)
- Expansion loans. Loans to expand to another location.
- Equipment loans. Term loans to purchase new or used equipment.
- New business development loans. Term loan for the purpose of starting a new business.
- Working capital. Through a line of credit or a term loan.