Working Capital Loans
Working capital is the lifeblood of all businesses, no matter how large or small. It is the money that a company uses to finance its day-to-day operations, such as buying inventory, paying employee wages, and covering other expenses. A working capital loan is a type of loan that can be used to finance a company’s capital needs for future growth.
Working Capital Loans Include:
- SBA, Conventional and Alternative Loans
- Loan Amounts $50,000 to $5,000,000
- 1 Year Time in Business Required
- Almost all Business Types are Accepted
- Short- and Long-Term Loans